6.27.2013

work | hand-lettered quotes

Out of all my friends, Lotos is probably the one I have the most in common with -- she is a talented designer and photographer with a love for crafting (check out some of her work here!). When we hang out, it's usually a giggle-fest involving Instagram-ing pictures of food, sharing our favorite Pinterest finds, or ooh-ing and aah-ing over soap packaging at TJ Maxx. Design nerds? Yes, we most definitely are!



With Lotos's birthday coming up, I knew I wanted to make her gift rather than buy it -- when I asked her what she might want, she requested these quotes by Eleanor Roosvelt and Georgia O'Keeffe, and "something about ice cream" (the girl is obsessed!). As much as I love the inspirational quotes, I have to agree with her -- the ice cream print is definitely the best one :) 



I've shared some of my hand-lettering on the blog before, but I have to say, I think this project really put me in my element and made me a lot more confident in my own style. And if you click on the new services tab in the navigation bar, you'll see that I now offer custom hand-lettering for those of you that are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment