6.26.2013

style | easiest summer uniform

Here's the thing -- I am a champion at packing light. And by light, I mean light. I once went on a three week trip around Europe and brought a single duffle bag. Granted, it was a summer trip (and a large duffle bag), but I'd still say that's pretty impressive! What you see above comes straight from my own wardrobe, and it's outfits like these that allow me to fit five days of clothing into one backpack (that's the plan for my upcoming trip, anyways!).

And as you can see, there's a reason I call this my uniform. With just a few different tops and bottoms,  the outfit combinations are seemingly endless (not to mention incredibly easy to put together). And since there are so many unique options out there to choose from, you don't end up with a generic look, either. I've had most of the pieces above for years, so I can't link you to them, but you'll find some of my favorite fresh picks below (most under $50):

No comments:

Post a Comment