9.09.2013

the dog days of summer

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Since I haven't actually addressed this yet, can I just say that I am kind of freaking out that we're already more than a week into September? I've been anticipating my big back-to-school adventure for so long, it's hard to believe that I'm actually starting at SCAD next week. And while I am super excited for the school year and the autumn weather to arrive, I have to admit that I'm already starting to feel nostalgic for summer.

Of course, I am so very unaccustomed to the humidity here in Savannah -- and to be perfectly honest, I've found myself yearning for the mild, dry heat of Oregon summers quite a bit... But summer is summer, and I intend to make the most of what's left of mine by cramming in as many adventures as possible within the next week. I'm thinking a lot of ice cream, a trip to the farmers market, and a visit to the beach! What are your plans for the rest of the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment