9.02.2013

peach perfection

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Hey guys! (Yes, the title of this post is a Jamba Juice reference.) It's been a little while since I've checked in, but I am officially blogging again! I arrived in Savannah last week and have been running around frantically ever since, getting moved into my apartment, making several (daily) trips to Target, and generally trying to everything done as quickly as possible. I'm so lucky that my parents came over with me -- I don't think I could have managed everything on my own!

I'm already getting to know the city a bit, although I known I have plenty more exploring to do... For now, I'm just glad that things are finally settling down a little. I'm excited to get into a routine (hopefully one that involves more home-cooked meals and more exercise!) and especially to get back to blogging regularly. With school starting soon, I'll probably won't be posting daily -- but I'm hoping to focus more on high quality unique content.

And that brings me to today's post! I'm so happy to resume my weekly moodboards, not only because they're fun to make, but also because I love seeing a visual translation of what's on my mind. This week, obviously, has a lot to do with my move south. Everything has a light, airy warmth, which I think perfectly reflects my experience in Savannah so far -- although, to be honest, the weather has made it quite sticky as well. Either way, I can assure you that Georgia peaches are definitely on a whole other level :)

No comments:

Post a Comment