7.29.2013

work | natasha selvey

I have to say, I really love working with my friends on branding and design projects, because it's so much easier to capture their taste and aesthetic when I already know them so well. A little while back, my good friend Natasha asked me to help her create some branding images for her site -- she's pursuing a career in technical writing, so she wanted a professional look that still had some personal touches, like a touch of pink and a script-y font. 

Since she's been learning HTML and CSS on her own, I focused on fonts, color palette, and some simple graphic elements, then passed the branding board onto her so she could use the images as she needed them. I think the variety of neutral tones are a perfect combination of polished and feminine, especially with the bits of pink here and there. And be sure to check out her blog, which covers everything from web tutorials to wedding planning!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Amy! I love the soft salmon color. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete