7.31.2013

festival outfit


As I mentioned a while back, I will be attending Outside Lands in August! My friend and I bought our tickets several months ago and I've spent so long looking forward to the festival -- I can hardly believe it's almost time to fly down to San Francisco! It's been way too long since I've been to a concert, but in just over a week, I get to spend three glorious days seeing everyone from Phoenix, to Vampire Weekend, to Jurassic 5!

Because I'm a compulsive planner, I've been thinking about my wardrobe for quite a while now. I rounded up some great festival accessories back in April, but it took me a while to settle on the actual outfits I want to wear. San Francisco weather definitely presents some challenges -- I want to be comfortable and stay cool during the day, but I know it'll start getting chilly in the evenings.

My solution (aside from being prepared with a sweatshirt) is the maxi dress. It's easy, chic, and good for fluctuating weather. Plus, with a simple base, I'll be free to accessorize to my heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment